Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Which Side Do You Use?

After taking the Hemispheric Dominance Test, I learned that I am a left brained person. The type of cognitive processing I use consists of Linear, Sequential, Symbolic, Logical, Verbal, and Reality- Based.
By being Linear rather then Holistic,  in order to reach a conclusion I arrange things in a logical order and then figure it out from there.
I am sequential rather then random because I make lists and right down things in order to fully remember them.
I am symbolic rather then Concrete because I understand symbols more then words.
I am Logical rather then Intuitive because I find answers by putting pieces together instead of just doing what "feels" right.
I am verbal rather then nonverbal because i barely have any trouble expressing myself in words.
I am reality based rather then Fantasy- oriented because I know the consequences of change and I know when I am wrong.

I agree with most of what is said about my left brain being more dominant. Some things are not so accurate but most explain my way of thinking right on the dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment