Thursday, April 21, 2011

Investor Investing in...AID Connect- Kelly Russel

As an investor I would invest in Kelly Russel's invention of an AID Connect (Audio Texting Device)
I would invest in this because I believe students of all ages all over the world could benefit from this product. It would also benefit students with disabilities like students that cannot write or hear. I also believe that this product is a mix of all competitors products so the AID Connect would outsell all other similar products. I chose the AID Connect over the Clean Slate and Smart class because I believe their product focuses on a slimmer group of consumers while the AID Connect focuses on a wider range of ages and variety of students from elementary school to even students in Grad School. This product will also help the over use of paper and increase in global warming because we are eliminating the use of pens, pencils, and paper. This product is overall at an advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment